The Flag and General Officer Network has a number of ongoing programs in place, to include:
1) Quarterly networking functions in Washington D.C.
2) Posting of resumes for those Flag and General Officers looking for new positions.
3) Posting of job availabilities for those organizations seeking to hire a Flag or General Officer.
4) The McGrail Scholar program, which supports young veterans in law school.
5) The TSA Pre-Check Program, which allows retired FOGO to enjoy pre-check priveleges at no cost.
6) FOGO - level training on for membership on corporate Boards of Directors.
7) Periodic e-mail communications to all FOGO on maters of mutual interest.