MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND PROGRAMS
Downloadable Version: TFGON Membership Information
- Registered TFGON members have access to the membership directory maintained on the TFGON website – a great way to stay connected with fellow Flag and General Officers, both active duty and retired.
- TFGON offers members free enrollment in TSA’s Pre-Check program via a unique agreement honoring members’ status as a retired Flag or General Officer. Details can be found under “Programs” on the TFGON website.
- TFGON quarterly networking events are a great way to learn first-hand what opportunities other Flag and General Officers are pursuing after military retirement and to make valuable connections. With a long tradition in the Washington, D.C. area, these events are now being actively scheduled in other areas of the country. The annual schedule is posted on the TFGON website (click on “Events” on the TFGON home page)
- A current listing of available job positions of particular interest to Flag and General Officers is maintained on the “members only” section of the TFGON website. More than 400 members have obtained full-time employment through this system in recent years.
- Members seeking employment are able to post their resumes on the TFGON website.
- TFGON members receive a bi-weekly newsletter via email that contains TFGON updates, other items of particular interest to both active and retired Flag and General Officers, along with a listing of current jobs and resumes available on the TFGON Website.
- TFGON board membership rotations allow interested members the opportunity to garner actual experience on a non-profit corporate board.
- TFGON members have priority access to the periodic “Battlefields to Boardrooms” training seminars.
- TFGON’s Programs Committee is actively exploring the addition of other free member services of interest to TFGON members, as well as establishing various public service programs, including a speakers’ bureau.
JOIN TODAY AT: www.flagandgeneralofficers.org